Saturday, June 18, 2011

Justin Timberlake tried to stop fight between Cameron Diaz and Lindsay Lohan lasttime

According to a book of a celebrity bodyguard, Lee Weaver, he has revealed that Justin Timberlake tried to stop a fight between his ex girlfriend Cameron Diaz and Lindsay Lohan at a Hollywood club lasttime.

Lee Weaver wrote, “They sat right next to us in another booth. Right after that I heard one of Lindsay’s girlfriend say, ‘There is that b**ch! Go kick her a** right now."

Then at that moment, Timberlake said, “Cameron and Lindsay are looking at each other like they want to kill each other. I don’t know what this is all about but I came out just to listen to some music and have a good time. I definitely don’t want to fight you and I know you don’t want to fight me. This is what we can do. I will keep Cameron in our booth and you keep Lindsay in her booth,” said Timberlake.

“Today I still respect Justin Timberlake for wanting to smooth that situation out."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment