Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Quitting Hollywood

After promising not to talk regarding his reunion with daughter Lindsay Lohan, Michael Lohan designated all about their recent meeting in the rehab.

Michael, who be newly liberated from prison after a drink-driving assurance - says his anxious daughter proposes to quit Hollywood when she completes her rehab programme in order to stay off drugs for good. It says the news of the world, “said Lindsay, Dad, I made some terrible things and was poisoned with drugs but believe please that I will make drugs never yet.”
“She said that she does not want to live in Hollywood as it is where this evil in its life occurs.
“She said, “that I hate Hollywood and I do not want to work there. I need a cut and I deviate.””
“Only must look at the state poor Britney Spears to You must at present know inside that the life in Hollywood is not good for these girls.
“She wants just to cease making films for the moment and to be close to her family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment