Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Graphic Designer Needed

Deadline: December 31st, 2007 - Only 1 day left!

Update: I've created a flickr account to host all the banners that have been submitted to the contest. To view them click here

I'm proud to announce that Sir Reel Films and Trinity Comics are sponsoring a graphic design contest for Digital Meltd0wn.I'm having a graphic design contest for Digital Meltd0wn. I'm not expecting a masterpiece, just a decent looking banner that matches the existing color scheme. I've tried to come up with some good prizes, and I've even added a cash prize of $50.00, and free advertising on all of my blogs, to the prize package. So if you're a decent graphic designer, then check out this post for more information:

http://digitalmeltd0wn.blogspot.com/2007/11/graphic-design-contest-sponsored-by-sir.html

No comments:

Post a Comment