Monday, October 20, 2008

TWILIGHTZONE! music blog down...



I have just received terrible news. One of the best music blogs in existence, TWILIGHTZONE! has been removed. This is a huge blow to the music blog community. For those unfamiliar with the blog, it was the best resource for rockabilly/psychobilly and garage rock on the internet. To the best of my knowledge, all of the music shared there was out of print or otherwise unavailable. It makes me wonder how much of a chance other blogs have of staying up if the TWILIGHTZONE! has been deleted by blogger. RYP, if you happen to read this, please let us know something. If there is anything I can do to help you out I would be more than willing to do so, and I'm sure many others would also. I know of other places that you can host your blog where you wouldn't have to worry about it being taken down. If any of you hear any news as to why TWILIGHTZONE! was removed, or hear from RYP, please let me know. I will keep you all updated on news concerning this matter as soon as it is made available to me.

In the meantime, here is a the last cached version of TWILIGHTZONE! that was saved by google: link
I would recommend grabbing whatever you can in case it really is gone for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment