Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Major Update Tomorrow


As some of you may already know, I spent the majority October working on uploading material for my other blog in celebration of the blogger community's Halloween Countdown. During that time I managed to put together two lists of blogs offering Halloween treats, but my work on these projects didn't leave me much time to update the blogroll itself.

Tomorrow I will be making extensive changes to the list. Unfortunately, several blogs have been deleted since then. I will update the urls if they have moved, and remove them from the list if they haven't. There will be a number of new blogs appearing on the list, and a few old blogs that I've only recently discovered.

I also plan to replace the grazr widget at the top of the page. The grazr widget is great, yet it limits me to including only 50 blogs, and I've also recently been made aware of better methods of sharing unlimited blog updates. It may take some time for me to implement this change, but it will definitely be worth the wait. I hope you all will enjoy the changes and additions to come. As always, please leave me feedback to let me know what's working, what isn't, and what could be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment