Friday, February 20, 2009

Major Update to the Blogroll Coming Soon


I would like to apologize for my absence once again. These last few of months have been very tough for me, and I simply needed some time to myself. My girlfriend and I both lost our jobs, and my grandmother died a couple of weeks ago. I'm beginning to feel as if I'm returning to my old self again though, and I plan to make a major update to the blogroll very soon. A ton of people have left comments requesting to be added to the list, so it will take me some time to sort through them all and choose the ones that are worth listing.

I know a few of you were having trouble with the site design, particularly the font changing when you hovered over a link. I made a few alterations that I hope will please everyone. If any of you are still having problems with the layout, please leave a comment and let me know what the problem is and which browser you are using. I'll do my best to see that the blog displays properly for everyone.

I will also be resuming updates to my regular blog http://digitalmeltd0wn.blogspot.com, although updates won't be as frequent as they have been in the past. I'm still searching for a couple of people who could contribute regularly to either project. If any of you are interested in doing so, please leave a comment or send me an e-mail (profile), and let me know how you would be able to contribute. I hope you all enjoy the changes to come in the near future. As always, thank you all for your support. I wouldn't do this if it wasn't for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment