Monday, April 13, 2009

New & Improved Design - Feedback Needed



Welcome to the new and improved Digital Meltd0wn Music Blogroll. I would like to apologize for taking so long to unveil the new layout. I have been working close to 60 hours a week each and every week, which didn't leave me much time to work on the design.

There are still a number of small fixes that need to be applied to some older posts, as the new CSS stylesheet isn't compatible with some of them, particularly the featured blogs posts. I'll work on fixing these over the course of the next couple of days depending on how much free time I have. Once I've finished that, I'll make the necessary changes to this design so that I can apply it to my regular music blog also. The good news is that the meat and potatoes of this blog, the blogroll itself, is in fine working order. I think that it is much easier to navigate now, and I hope that you all will agree. There are still a number of small hacks that I intend to make in addition to the fixes, which will not only increase the functionality of the blog, but will also improve the aesthetic quality. I hope these changes are favorably received as well.

As always, feel free to leave me some positive feedback or constructive criticism. Please let me know if there is a feature that you would like to see added. I have started a list of known issues, which you can find below. If you spot a problem that isn't on the list, please leave a comment identifying the problem, and be sure to include some info about the browser you are using. I hope you all enjoy the new and improved Digital Meltd0wn Music Blogroll.


No comments:

Post a Comment