Tuesday, April 26, 2011

'Essex' Joey Essex: 'I'm like Justin Bieber'

Joey Essex has claimed that he and Justin Bieber share the same sense of style.

The Only Way Is Essex star has explained that he and the 17-year-old popstar have "the same look".

Essex told Now: "I think me and Justin have the same dress sense.

"Even though I'm older than him, I think we have the same look."

The 20-year-old, who admitted that he spends 50 minutes getting ready, also revealed that he modelled himself on Zac Efron when he was younger.

He added: "When I was about 15 I went for Zac Efron's haircut. I've been trying for years to get the haircut I wanted."

Essex allegedly got a very positive reaction from female fans at a recent club appearance at Liverpool's Newz Bar.

A source said: "It was crazy how much female attention he got. Even knickers were flung at him."

However, other stars of the show were reportedly booed off stage in Cardiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment