Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Attracted in Girls?


The life of Lindsay Lindsay was a disorder during one moment now, the things fell of pieces for it and it seems that more rumours about Lilo accumulate while I write this! The last to circulate about it is that it could be interested by the girls than in the boys! … Thus, the question is, is Lindsay Lohan by lesbian? ! Is Lilo very close to his friend Samantha Ronson, who is to open gay… but are them only friends? After MySpace de Lilo obtained notched two days ago, it seems that a note of love was flees with the public! A note of love in Sam… implying that Lilo with the great love for his friend of DJ, perhaps something which exceeds the borders of the “friendship”.

TV Guide News reports:
In the headline "Lindsay's Lesbian Love Letters" LiLo supposedly writes, "Babe, if I didn't have you in my life, I should just go die. I want to marry you and have children with you." In a separate late-night missive excerpted by the New York Daily News, Lindsay says to Sam, "Go to bed, babe. I love you -- Lindsay Ronson."

So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment