Monday, October 8, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Center of Attention In Utah

Lindsay Lohan checked at the Cirque Lodge, in early August, a few days after his second DUI arrest in less than two months, and after two attempts at rehabilitation. This second arrest, she said, was its "lowest. Everything in my life has come to a point where I had to make a decision; In the arrest that night helped me come to a point when I had to do. "



It recognizes drug and substance abuse and lying to conceal a serious problem. But Lohan does not detail its drugs and alcohol. As part of its reorganization, Lohan is not placing blame on anyone, and she said she intends to around "with good people who have their hearts and minds in the right places. " She added that during rehabilitation, she has been in contact with his family.



Lindsay Lohan won her departure from Cirque Lodge, with his father, Michael Lohan, at her side, with a camera, and several photos appear in OK! A magazine spokesman says that there was no question of money for the interview or photographs. The quarrel between his father and mother, Dina, Lohan saddened, "she said. "I hope it stops. It hurts when two people you love chat with one another. I do not believe that every child wants to see their parents support or see their families disintegrate. "Unfortunately, it happens, and when it happens, they should do so with as little effect on their children as possible."





Lindsay Lohan says her experience has been to rehabilitation "thinking" and "humility. He made me look at myself, and all the people, places and things in my life in a different way. I there addiction, after all. " However, relapse is on his mind. "If I was not (worried), I would be living in denial. Temptation is always there, but now I will avoid the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment