Friday, October 12, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Father Is A Religious Man







The father of Lindsay Lohan, Michael Lohan apparently is a cheating bastard. A Long Island woman was dating Michael for the last four months; Just to know that he has a new girlfriend. Page Six reports:

"We fell in love - there was 'I love you' and everything. He told me that he was going to change my life. He's very sexual, I thought we had great sex. Sex is very important with him." But this week, Michael began crowing about his new girlfriend Erin, a Lindsay look-alike, and pictures of them surfaced in Utah, where he was visiting his rehabbing daughter."

I am not really surprised that Michael Lohan is dating someone who looks like her daughter. Even not surprised. But I was amused by this piece of information:

"She says she was particularly jolted because Michael has become an ordained minister. "When he was melancholy once, I asked him, 'Is there someone else in your life?' He said, 'Yes.' I said, 'Who is that?' and he said, 'God."

I can almost hear
Michael Lohan pick up chicks at the helm: "Oh yes, I am very religious," he would say. "Actually, I am a minister. Would you like to come and pray with me? I am in the process of building a tower on at the moment in my pants. "I am almost 90% positive, he stole that line of Moses . But it was Noah? Let me open the Bible and check myself, but every time I touch one, my hands are starting to burn and I hear really deep laugh. I should probably make a new, but with the traffic today, I do not know if it's worth it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment