Thursday, May 15, 2008

Be Back Shortly...

I just wanted to let you all know that I have to travel away from the lab in order to work on some important research here in Antarctica during the next couple of days. As soon as I return I will resume adding new blogs to the blogroll, check all the blogs that were recommended, and add them to the list if they meet the requirements.

I also plan to regularly update this blog with the latest in music industry news, music blog news, music related software and websites, and other miscellaneous music related items whenever I return. This is why it is so important that you leave feedback in the thread located directly below this one. I want to know how you, the visitor, would like me to organize all of this so that you can conveniently find what you are looking for here. Thank you to those who have already left comments concerning this. They are most appreciated. Take care everyone. I'll be back shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment