Thursday, May 15, 2008

Please Give Me Some Feedback

Although the main function of this blog will always be to strive to serve as the authoritive music blogroll on the internet, some of you may have noticed that I periodically post information concerning music blogs, music related software, industry news, etc. Before I continue with this tradition, I would like to get some feedback from you fine visitors. Is this something that you would like to continue to see in the future, or would you prefer only to see the blogroll when you visit this blog?

I'm particularly concerned with reorganizing not only the blogroll, but the blog/site as a whole, in order to make it easier to navigate. The list has grown much larger than I had originally invisioned, and I realize that it has become rather tedious to navigate. I was considering either adding a main menu, with the subcategories 'Blogroll', 'Music Blog News', 'Music Industry News', and 'Resources' under the welcome/intro. I've also considered adding either a drop down menu, with which I could add the previously mentioned menu categories, as well as a way to skip straight to the category you prefer on the blogroll. Another option I've considered is to use a tabbed layout once again using the menu subcategories. Of course I could always just leave everything the way it is.

I've been getting close to 1,000 visitors a day here, and sometimes more, so I'm going to be disappointed if there aren't any comments in response to this.

I want to know what direction you would like to see this site go in, and it's impossible for me to know unless you provide me with feedback.

Any feedback, suggestions for improvement, innovative ideas, and critiques are welcome. Lay them on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment