Monday, September 22, 2008

Comments Deleted

I deleted the majority of the comments that were left on the main blogroll post. There were close to 300 comments, and it was becoming a rather difficult task to go through the comments and figure out which blogs I had checked and which ones I hadn't. I finally managed to make it through the entire list and added all of the blogs that met the required criteria. The only comments that I did not delete were those that were not requests to be added to the blogroll.

If you are a blog owner who posted a comment requesting to be added, but your blog still isn't on the list, then it's either because I missed it, or it didn't meet the necessary requirements. Feel free to submit it again. I will reply to all requests to be listed, whether they meet the criteria or fail to.

No comments:

Post a Comment