Thursday, September 25, 2008

Featured Blog - Idle Minds Inc.



I had the pleasure of discovering Idle Minds Inc only a couple of days ago, but I've been overwhelmed during that time by the amount of treasures ready for the taking on this fantastic blog. The first thing I've noticed is that one of my favorite experimental groups, The Residents, are featured extensively on IMI, which certainly isn't a bad thing. There are many Residents albums that I've stumbled across, which I have yet to see on any other blog, and a few that I wasn't even aware that existed. In addition to the numerous Residents albums, there are a host of other experimental albums, and although they may be obscure, they do not fail to stimulate with their distinct and innovative music. IMI isn't afraid to genre-hop either. You never know what type of music lurks around the corner, but you can rest assured that it will be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment