Friday, February 25, 2011

Lindsay Lohan will still need to go to jail even if she plea



Who says celebrities will not end up in in jail even if found guilty. The judge who is currently handling Lindsay Lohan's case told her if she found guilty, she will still need to go to jail eventhough she plea.

Judge Schwartz said, "One of the things about me is that I treat everyone the same. I don't care you are Lindsay Lohan versus John Doe or Jane Doe."

"This case does involve jail time. Period. If this case is resolved in front of me, you are going to jail. Period. But if it settles here I don't want you under any apprehension, you will be going to jail."

"If the case does not settle in my court it will be set for preliminary hearing in front of Judge Sautner who will also be doing the probation violation at the same time as the preliminary hearing. If you are held to answer, if you are in violation then Judge Sautner will impose sentence. But there is going to be jail time in this case," said the judge."

Source






Source

No comments:

Post a Comment