Thursday, August 2, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Dad Is Frightend Regarding Her Sex Scenes

Father of Lindsay Lohan, Michael, is frightened too much to observe new film of his daughter, after having given the attack to out of a sifting of its last film “Georgia Rule” when it appeared in a scene of sex.

The dad alienated Michael cannot support to observe 21 years in scenes of love and fears “I Know Who Killed Me” will leave it saving the film theatre in tears.

It says in store of contact, “I go to each from its films. I had to leave the “Georgia Rule”, during a couple of the scenes I left while running the theatre.

“I do not want to see it in a sexual context; even if it acts, it is my daughter initially. And I know who liked me (sic)--I do not know even if I will see that. If somebody goes and informs me in front of time, “Michael, leave the theatre--something which is raised,” then I. “

No comments:

Post a Comment