Friday, August 24, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Jail Sentence Appeal Bargain


After having been charged with seven DUI-related expenses Thursday early, Lindsay Lohan struck a business of complaint while speaking in favor no contest on two accounts of DUI. It will be used one day in prison and service as ten days community. “It obtains what would obtain each one differently,” Danette Meyers of Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney called after Thursday a hearing of afternoon.

Lindsay Lohan released the following report/ratio:

“It is clear with me that my life became completely unverifiable because I am poisoned with alcohol and drugs.

Recently, I relapsed and made the things for which I have shame. I violated the law, and today I took the responsibility by the guilty pleading with the expenses in my case. Do not import what I said myself when I was under the influence the day was stopped, I do not blame no matter whom differently my control other than me. I thank God whom I did not wound of others. I easily could have.

I want much to be healthy ordering and of profit of the my life and career and to have asked for the medical aid in this manner. I take these measurements to improve my life. Fortunately, I am not alone in my daily fight and I know that people as me succeeded. Perhaps with time this will become easier. I hope thus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment