Saturday, August 4, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Talked More About rehab Than Arrest

Lindsay Lohan spoke about its first stay in the rehab in an interview with Elle Magazine of It indicates took place during 36 hours before its weekend of day commemorative of surplus of arrest of control in a state of intoxication. “I developed high and left much, and I must have a balance,” Lohan says the store of his stay to the center of the country of the wonders in Los Angeles in January. “I was happy I went, because I had to obtain far from each one and I did not know to do that. And I learned much there. A group of my friends -- I was with them the last night -- they are in the aa for, like, of the years,” the actress is quoted like saying.

On May 26, Lohan was stopped on the suspicion of control under the influence after having broken its car in an edge on the boulevard to lay down sun. It wrote the service of treatment of Rehab of alcohol and drug of Malibu of promises and was released on July 13, after a stay of more than six weeks.

On July 24, the 21 year old actress was stopped in Santa Monica for research on the possession of control in a state of intoxication and cocaine. In the interview, Lohan requires it’s auxiliary Jenni Munro if it can put “The Mercer Story” on the disc. Munro then reports the incident, Lohan statement was about his sobriety during an interview with the hotel of Mercer of Manhattan. He was little clearly when this interview took place. “I started to laugh,” Munro is quoted like saying. “And are she says, “why you laughing?” And it is because I had texted right our friends this thing even: “A cabin in Mercer, 20 dollars; a room at Mercer, 500 dollars; to listen to is the word of Lindsay Lohan it sober? Priceless. “” The question of September of It, which comprises Lohan on the cover, is on newspaper kiosks on Aug 14 in all the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment