Monday, March 3, 2008

Digital Meltd0wn on MySpace



I've decided to create a new myspace profile specifically for Digital Meltd0wn. I plan to use this profile for posting things that I wouldn't normally be willing to do here, and communicating with those of you who have a healthy, or unhealthy love for music. I plan on adding music videos, weekly recommendations, single mp3 downloads, concert artist/band, and memorabilia images, and much more. It's going to be much more than your average lame and boring myspace profile.

I will be accepting all friend requests, however if you're going to add me, please make an effort to communicate with me occasionally.

Digital Meltd0wn Profile: http://myspace.com/digitalmeltd0wn
Add Me As Your Friend: Add Digital Meltd0wn



No comments:

Post a Comment