Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Attended The Winter 2008 Collection



Following a Friday night red carpet welcoming office at the Scandinavian Style Mansion, Lindsay Lohan attended the Wayne Hadly Fall/Winter 2008 Collection preview Saturday night in Los Angeles (March 15).

Held at the boutique store Scout,
Lindsay Lohan sailed through discussions between supply and shooting with fellow guest Wayne Joffe.

And six months under its belt since the departure of rehabilitation, the Mean Girls actress has been openness to the way of life that landed in his rehabilitation.

"I think it was just circumstances that I myself was putting,"
Lindsay Lohan told People magazine. "I was putting myself in a bad situation and I did not focus in the right place."

But things are looking brighter by the day, as
Lindsay Lohan recording a new album and began shooting Ye Olde Times with Jack Black this spring.

Request if it considers that this initiative his return, Lindsay responded: "I think that is what I like to do. I am simply continuing to do so - in the right direction."

No comments:

Post a Comment