Friday, March 7, 2008

Lindsay Lohan's Fans


Lindsay Lohan was in the Workshop in New York City last night hosting a photographic exhibition. She swarmed by pre-teens fans. They are very happy because they have already seen on the Internet, without clothes. By the way, Lindsay Lohan will do anything for publicity. The work of actor, alcoholic and drug addict, will host celebrates 10 years later the block tonight, free.

Lindsay Lohan also wants to go on a tour of film music since his career is in the gutter.

"It's more of a dance vibe," says
Lindsay Lohan additional his new album. "Here I would like to tour with. Do I want to go with the big. I work under the label Motown," she explains. When asked if the singer Ne-Yo will be presented Lohan exclaims: "It will be. Yes, I am a great fan of his. It is super. I am doing one of his songs as well. "

No comments:

Post a Comment