Monday, July 14, 2008

Featured Blog - TWILIGHTZONE!



I usually make it a point to feature blogs that aren't well known by those of you who regularly traverse the music blogosphere. However, I am making an exception in this case, and for good reason. I'm sure that there are people out there who are new to the music blog scene, and it would be a real shame if they didn't know about this legendary blog. The TWILIGHTZONE! will always have a special place in my heart because it was the music blog that was primarily responsible for encouraging me to start my own blog almost two years ago. You won't find another blog that can rival the TWILIGHTZONE! for the sheer number of quality rockabilly and surf albums available. Those aren't the only genres you will find there though. In fact, you never know what you'll be treated to when you decide to enter the zone. It is literally a treasure trove of underground garage rock, blues, country, rockabilly, surf, psychedelia, and much much more. Of course I can't mention the TWILIGHTZONE! without mentioning it's caretaker, known to us as Ryp. He is one of the nicest blog admins that I have ever met, and his valuable contributions are legend in the music blogosphere. If you haven't visited the TWILIGHTZONE! then you should do yourself a favor and go there immediately. You'll be glad you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment