Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me


My birthday is tomorrow (July 9th). For those wondering, I'll be 28 years old. Considering I'm isolated in a tiny research laboratory in Antarctica, I doubt that I will receive many presents. However, I will be celebrating by myself by drinking a few glasses from a bottle of wine that I've had tucked away, and only break out on special occasions, and I've even allotted myself half of a candy bar.

I don't usually ask for anything, but I'm going to make an exception on this occasion. If any of you are feeling generous, please upload some rare music of any sort, or make a compilation for me. If it's good enough I'll even pass it on to the visitors on the Digital Meltd0wn music blog. If you're interested in doing this, it doesn't have to be done by the 9th. Feel free to take as much time as you need. I can assure you that any effort on your part will certainly be appreciated. A man can get awfully lonely in such a desolate region, and music certainly helps one to forget his whereabouts. You can either leave a comment here, or send it via e-mail to shockw4ve_x at hotmail.com Thank you and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment