Sunday, July 20, 2008

Recommend Your Favorite Blogs

I should have made a post like this a long time ago. Some of you may be aware that I run another blog in addition to this blogroll simply titled Digital Meltd0wn. Several months back I requested that the visitors to DM suggest their favorite blogs to me. The response was overwhelming, and prompted me to start a list, which would eventually evolve into this blogroll. However, since that time I've been doing all the work on this list. At times it can be rather time consuming to track down blogs, review them, edit the list and keep it organized, etc. I work 11 hour shifts each day, so it's refreshing when people suggest their blogs or others to me because it saves me a lot of work.

So now it's time to give you all the chance to help. Your mission is simple: If you know of any music blogs that deserve recognition, but aren't on this list, just leave a comment here. All I need is the name of the blog, and the url. If you would like to include additional information that would be nice, but it's not necessary. I will review these blogs and add them to the list if they meet my criteria for being listed. Thank you all once again for your support. I hope to see a lot of responses.


No comments:

Post a Comment