Friday, February 4, 2011

Justin Bieber Never Say Never NYC Premier!

NEW YORK — As Bieber fever was taking over New York City on Wednesday night, the boy wonder himself, Justin Bieber, watched "Never Say Never" alongside fans at a premiere screening of his new 3-D film. Afterward, Bieber stayed to chat with his faithful followers about the movie and answered several questions in an unexpected Q&A.


He told the crowd, "Yo, yo, yo ... I need everyone to sit down. [Director] Jon Chu, can you come over here ... doesn't he look spiffy? Did you guys like the movie? Do you feel like you know me a little bit more now? Since I'm here, I'm gonna answer five questions."

Bieber eventually fielded more than five queries, while giving some insight into the making of the film. "My favorite part was probably going back to my hometown and being with my friends," he revealed. "And I also like giving always all the tickets to the fans."

Sharing with his fans that he's "extremely happy" these days, he said that the movie took two months to shoot. He also laughed as he mentioned one fan included in the film that gave him a bit of the heebie-jeebies.

"You know what creeped me out?" he quipped. "When that girl was like, 'I will be his wife.' "

The film includes footage of a concert stop at New York's Madison Square Garden that featured cameos from Miley Cyrus and a number of other celebrities. Bieber explained that he loved singing his track "Overboard" with Cyrus. "It was great. She was really nice and everything," he said. "I loved performing with Boyz II Men, too."

While audience members were asked to stick to questions about the movie, one fan did have the guts to inquire about Bieber's reported relationship with Selena Gomez. "I think anyone would be lucky to date her," the pop star explained. "She's a great person."

Justin had a few final words for the adoring crowd before leaving the theater. "I feel very honored and happy because without you guys I wouldn't be here. I love you guys and I got to go. Thank you to the [production company] Magical Elves, but most of all I want to thank Chuck Norris, without him I wouldn't have been born," he joked. "He's not my dad. Swag."




MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment