Saturday, January 19, 2008

File Upload/Distribution Sites




I have decided to start sharing other music related resources here. The main focus of this blog will always be to share all the wonderful music blogs available on the internet, but I would also like expand on that idea, and make it a great place for all things music. Next, I plan to make a list of freeware music software. If you have any ideas on music resources that I could add please leave a comment.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is sick of Rapidshare's dominance of file uploading. There are plenty of great alternatives out there, but unfortunately they are overlooked by many. In my opinion the best sites are those which distribute files to several upload sites. These are known as file distribution sites. If you know of any that aren't on this list, please leave a comment, and I will add it. If you know of a friend or site that you frequent which is guilty of using rapidshare, please point them in this direction. Hopefully we can break people from using rapidshare eventually.


File Upload/Distribution Sites:


75d
QOOY • Rapidshare • Megaupload • EasyShare • Netload • DepositFiles
Xirror
XLspread
TinyLoad
Sharebee
FTP2SHARE • Registration Required
MirrorIT
YouMirror
MassMirror
ShareOnAll
HubUpload • 20 Available Hosts
FlameUpload • Rapidshare • MegaUpload • DepositFiles • FileFactory • ZShare
UploadJockey • Megaupload • EasyShare • DepositFiles
FileSpreading



No comments:

Post a Comment