Monday, January 7, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Is Dating 3 Guys At The Same Time

Lindsay Lohan naked and demanded sex just six hours after meeting, an Italian drummer.

The 'Mean Girls' star, who was photographed kissing three Italian men at the Capri Film Festival last month, "threw herself" at Alessandro di Nunzio when she saw him in a bar.

Alessandro, a former model who has been playing with rock band indie Orfen, claims around him
Lindsay Lohan monitoring and embrace, he demanded, before returning to his hotel room for "adventurous" sex.

Alessandro said: "She told me to hurry around and asked if she could kiss me. She did not care who was watching.

"Then, we went to his hotel. She stripped off completely naked, without any discomfort at all. She was wearing underwear evil - bra black and green french knickers. It took my breath away. Her body is perfect, flawless.

Alessandro said Britiain's News of the World newspaper, "He was very passionate and intense and lasted one and half hour or more. It was a good match sex. She loved the kiss. Then she cuddled up to me and we went to sleep.

"After I left,
Lindsay Lohan sent several text messages, she wanted to spend the night of the New Year with me."

Alessandro, 27, who saw once again
Lindsay Lohan in his hotel room, but only kissed her because she was "tired", has been left devastated when he discovered 21 years, the actress saw two other men.

He said: "I do not think I will review it now that I have learned that she was seeing other guys at the same time as me. I was hurt when I discovered.

"She kept telling me she loved me because I was a" good boy "- I do not drink or take drugs. She said she had fallen for me, I loved well too. "

Soon after meeting Alessandro,
Lindsay Lohan spent two nights with Dario Faiella actor, the son of music star Peppino di Capri.

A few hours before it took Alessandro back to his hotel,
Lindsay Lohan was seen kissing actor Eduardo Costa.

No comments:

Post a Comment