Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Was Nominated For "Most Terrible Actress"



Lindsay Lohan's latest film before entering rehabilitation I Know Who Killed Me has earned it, not one, but two appointments today Razzies for Worst Actress. "Lindsay plays a small town girl kidnapped by a psychopath and an alter-ego, a stripper missing body parts." Razzies John Wilson, founder felt both the role of Lindsay deserved their own candidacy on the basis of sucktacularness them, according to the Associated Press:

"I Know Who Killed Me "is the most fabulously brain since film Showgirls," "Golden Raspberry voters who chose as the worst film of the 1990's," said Wilson. "By the end of it, you still do not know what happened. Are they twins or not? Did she imagine? Please Can I have my hour and 50 minutes? "

I think the Razzies discriminate against heroic efforts and patriotic strippers missing body parts. They are there every day for the provision of adult entertainment working man, like me, who sometimes has only a pocket full of change, but a belly full of bourbon. Not all of us who can afford high-class truck-stop nudie bars with their fancy strippers who have all their members attached. But sometimes, late at night, I dream of seeing a boob attached to a girl with two legs. One day. One day…

No comments:

Post a Comment